Welcome to the Morty's TV Team Signup for Big Brother Canada Season 7!
Morty’s TV provides real time coverage of some of your favorite Reality TV show broadcasts to the Morty's TV Community.
We also provide real time live feed coverage during seasons of Big Brother USA, Celebrity Big Brother USA and Big Brother Canada.
Updates can be read across the Morty's TV Community: on our Facebook page, our Twitter stream, the TV Fan Forums & Chat and mortystv.com.
To facilitate this, Morty’s TV established teams of Live Feed Updaters (LFUs) , Twitter/Facebook Updaters (TFUs) and Fan Forums Bloggers (FFB).
Do you watch a Reality TV show we do no not already cover? If we had an army of volunteers, we could cover every show, but unfortunately, all we have is you. So sign up as a TFU below and indicate in the form which Reality TV Show you want to help us cover. It's easy to do and we'll provide you with plenty of help and support. I can honestly say that our TFUs get a lot of enjoyment covering Big Brother, Survivor, AGT, American Idol, The Amazing Race, The Voice and more. I am confident you will too!
SIGN ME UP!
We are looking for three types of volunteers this season:
What is a LFU
LFU Team Members watch the Big Brother Canada Live Feeds and post regular updates describing the action in the Big Brother House to the daily Morty's TV Fan Forums LFU Threads.
- LFUs post to the Daily Thread in the Live Feed Update Forums on the Morty's TV Fan Forums & Chat (tvfanforums.net - Membership is free and no spam ever).
- LFUs can post updates whenever they want, as often as they want, even when others are also updating. Morty merges all the updates into a complete coverage page. 24 hours a day for a whole month is a lot of coverage, so we need as many LFUs as we can get!
- LFUs must have access to the Big Brother Canada live feeds from Global TV. It is possible for Americans to watch through a private VPN to circumvent geoblocking.
SIGN ME UP!
What is a TFU?
TFU Team Members watch the Big Brother Canada Live Feeds and post regular updates describing the action in the Big Brother House to the Morty’s TV Facebook and Twitter accounts.
- It is not necessary to have a Facebook or Twitter account - we use our own accounts and a proprietary web application to publish updates. Your personal identity will not be used outside the TFU team.
- TFUs use a shared schedule to ensure they do not post updates at the same time. 24 hours a day for a whole month is a lot of coverage, so we need as many TFUs as we can get!
- Since TFUs are already updating the live feeds, they also carry the carry the responsibilities of being a LFU.
- TFUs must have access to the Big Brother Canada live feeds from Global TV. It is possible for Americans to watch through a private VPN to circumvent geoblocking.
SIGN ME UP!
What is a FFB?
FFB Team Members watch the Big Brother Canada Live Feeds and post a daily or weekly blog post on the Morty's TV Fan Forums & Chat (tvfanforums.net), commenting on the events in the Big Brother house.
- While LFUs and TFUs stick to the facts of what is happening in the house, FFBs put things in context, weighing in with their own opinions and stimulating conversation on the Fan Forums.
- FFBs can post whenever they want, whether it be daily or weekly or something in between. Blog posts will be promoted on our Facebook Page and Group, as well as our Twitter stream.
- Blog posts need to be clean, engaging and family friendly, but otherwise, there's no limit on topic.
- FBBs must have access to the Big Brother Canada live feeds from Global TV. It is possible for Americans to watch through a private VPN to circumvent geoblocking.
SIGN ME UP!
If you were previously a Morty's TV TFU for Big Brother Canada, Big Brother USA, or Celebrity Big Brother USA, YOU MUST REGISTER AGAIN. This is to make sure we have the most up-to-date information.
Please provide all information requested, including the type of position for which you are volunteering. It will be kept in confidence and used only for the Morty's TV Team for Big Brother Canada. You will need a GMail address for access to documents shared on Google Drive, as well as an account on the Morty's TV Fan Forums. All are free and will not put you on any mailing lists.
You do not need a Facebook or Twitter account to join the Morty's TV team. As of now, live feeds will be free to Canadians, with broadcast episodes available to subscribers of Global TV. The live feeds are expected to be geoblocked outside of Canada, however, we are anticipating the 3rd party BB Viewer application will again allow Americans to watch the broadcast episodes and stream the live feeds. So if you are American and want to volunteer, please register.
If you are Canadian, please encourage any friends you have who enjoy Big Brother Canada and and might be interested in joining the Morty's TV Live Feed Team to register. This is YOUR Big Brother, and though we know Canada loves it's Big Brother, we haven't had as many volunteers in the past as with Big Brother USA. We need all the help we can get!
Shortly before the season premier, you will receive a welcome email and a Google Drive invitation with access to shared documents .
If you have any questions or know anyone else who might like to volunteer, please email email@example.com. On behalf of Morty and myself, welcome to to the Morty's TV Live Feed Team!
Social Media Director